Friday, April 15, 2011

Day two in Germany

I promise that these long annoying post about every detail of my day will stop soon! My family hasn’t been able to talk to me for the last few days so I am using my blog as a way for them to play catch up with pictures & stuff.
DAY TWO:

GERMANY 071
We had the BEST breakfast, bread with butter, & a boiled egg! (that was decorated for easter)
GERMANY 072
GERMANY 077
We walked to the market & let me tell you!
It hard to find purified, uncarbonated water here!
Everyone drinks carbonated water & its gross!
Then we got his parents bikes & road to this place that used to be a castle & got turned into a restaurant/ hotel!
We explored, it was beautiful.

GERMANY 098
GERMANY 133
GERMANY 132
GERMANY 130
GERMANY 120
GERMANY 117
GERMANY 111
GERMANY 103
GERMANY 092
Then we met up with Michel’s friend Miriam. Who, I had never met but Rachel had. She was an Au pair in New York for a year & a half so she knew English pretty well.
We had a sushi night at her freakin CUTE apartment!
She decided to show us around Minden the town she lived in before dinner.
It was so gorgeous!
I was in love! Like I pretty much am with every bit of Germany.
We went inside a insanely awesome catholic church & saw the cutest nuns!
We also had ice cream & I had cinnamon ice & I’m telling you… I refuse to come back to the states until coldstone & Ben & Jerry’s sells it!
Not even kidding, it is my favorite ice cream ever.

GERMANY 143
GERMANY 145
GERMANY 148
GERMANY 153
GERMANY 157
GERMANY 160
111
After that we made homemade sushi.. Even though I’m not a sushi fan I tried it.
I ended up making Mich get me cheese sticks from McDonalds on the way home though hehe!
I really wish I like sushi, I do!
That was it for day two

1 comment:

Brissa said...

uhhh...i happen to like these detailed posts about your life. it allows me to vicariously live through you.