Friday, April 15, 2011

Day Three

DAY THREE:
Me & Rachel requested day three was a lazy day!
Our feet hurt from walking everywhere.
We stayed in bed all day, pretty much!
I stayed in my pajama's even though Rachel got dressed.
At the last moment one of Mich's friends invited us to a small church meeting/ worship thing.
Rachel wasn't feeling well so me & Mich went.
It was so funny.
Pretty much everyone that could even speak a little English tried to use it out on me.
Being translated for is super embarrassing when you are the only one that doesn't understand.
When they realize that you literally do not understand a word they are saying, even though you are sitting right there, they have a little fun with you.
People in Germany are super nice, I cant wait to come back to the church when I speak more German.

No comments: