Monday, April 11, 2011

Chellce's Senior Pictures

2
I got nominated to take my best friends senior pictures today because
1. I had the more "professional" camera.
2. We were trying to come up with every excuse we could to hang out every last second we had until I leave.

I've been sitting here for the last six hours editing pictures but really.. I haven't even made a dent in the 581 pictures we took but I put up a few & I mean a VERY few of the pictures we took.
I wish I could sit here all night & continue editing but my mother is waking up in an hour & when she wakes up & realizes I haven't finished packing yet... I may get a spanking like I'm three.
(yes, I am eighteen. But I think she forgets this sometimes)
If you want to see them, you can here.

I'm not at all a photographer & don't have a desire to be one but I did have a pretty fun time being a pretend photographer for the day

8

1 comment:

meme-and-he said...

cute pictures!! I too love to pretend I am a photographer some days, but I think the stress of a real life photographer would be too much! Lovely blog :)