Saturday, January 8, 2011

what's up wit cho

Some of you may remember my gorgeous turquoise holga & the beautiful times we had.
*sigh*
Well she is broken,
After only my first roll of film, my film advance button is not working so well.
She needs to go to the camera doctor & if that doesn't work I'll have to get a new one & if I have to get ANOTHER one I will cry. Seriously.
On a lighter note I think Jan Terri is officially my favorite music artist.
I don't think I've laughed that hard ever.
Check this out & this.
Also I've been working out a lot lately.
Starting a new hardcore lifestyle to get fit.
I don't think I'm 'overweight' but I'm not happy.
I want to wake up every day & be happy with looking in the mirror & be excited about getting into a bikini, not terrified.
I know that place exists cause I've been to that place before & I want to be there again!
What's my sudden inspiration?
feast your eyes upon Amanda Adam's,
The fitness model.

Don't you just want to scream over her abs!?

find her page on facebook! Everyday I don't feel like working out I look through her pictures & suddenly feel like doing cardio.... & eating only salads for the rest of my life.

What kind of music do you like to listen to while working out?

For some reason I have to listen to arrogant music while working out. It drives me to push hard.

1 comment:

HolgaDirect said...

If you are interested in Holga's be sure to check out our site at www.HolgaDirect.com with articles, interviews and an online store.

Keep up the good work!
Rick @ HolgaDirect