Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Want a New Obsession!


{via}
I'm looking for a new blog to stalk!
You know that feeling when you meet a new blog.. & its just love at first sight..
& you feel all warm inside? & you just want to hug someone & go back and read ever post they've ever written... EVER!
Oh goodness please tell me I'm not the only one that does that cause If I am I sound like a totally creeper right now..
Anyways!
What blogs do you love that inspire you?
& if I'm not following you you can give me your url so I can check you out :)
I just love new blog addictions!

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

loveee blog addictions and im not sure if you do follow me??

Beth said...

i'm always looking for new blogs and i stumbled across yours recently. i'm also doing a giveaway this weekend so stop by, if you have the chance! :)

beth

Jessica said...

Don't worry- blog stalking is exactly what I've been doing all day. As unhealthy and creeper as it feels, it's unusually fun. :)