Thursday, May 27, 2010

We take all different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other.

THIS,
is my best friend.
A lot of girls have a lot of best friends.
But I only have a few and this chick is definitely at the top of the list.
She is different from anyone you'd ever meet.
Unfortunately she see's the good in everything! hehe
And she doesn't stay mad or sad about anything long.
Well, at least if she does she doesn't show it.
She is a good time, a girlie girl, but a tom boy too, a artistic, WOW (World Of Warcraft) addicted, music lovin, awesome person!
Who uses "dude" or "rad" in ever sentence and dyes her hair so much I'm concerned its going to fall out :/
Today I was feeling down and I texted her (twenty text messages to be specific on how "nothing is going right") and it had nothing to do with what she said or didn't say but I noticed as I just talked to her, I started feeling so much better!
She lives in Utah, & I haven't seen her in almost a year,
but she is still one of my best friends.
I love her,
We have so many fun memories together.
I cant wait to create some more this Summer.
Our last Summer being teenagers :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, my best friend lives in NJ and I live in NY and we maybe get the chance to see each other 3 or 4 times in a year if we're lucky. LOL this was random, but I just thought I would comment :)