Monday, March 29, 2010

He don't belong in prison, though he's guilty as can be. But the only crime he's guilty of is loving me...

Well I ain't here 'cause I drive too fast. / And I'm too young to have a criminal past. / Some good behavior would be alright / But I don't seem to qualify. / I'm just out for a little fun / But I'm guilty until I'm twenty one / I guess I'm doing time for being young


A lot of people don't like this movie,

But I love it.

My mom bought it for me yesterday

(but informed me to watch it while she was at work. She doesn't like it either)

I really want to see it on Broadway.

and I also want this

2 comments:

Stacy said...

zomggggg johnny depp <3
lovelovelove him and this movie and also every other movie he's ever made!

xStace

Sarah said...

I haven't seen this movie in so long...but I think it's great.