Monday, March 29, 2010

Boycott

I am going to have a law against watching the news in my house.
Bombs going off?
ignorance is bliss.
Traffic?
I love adventure!
Weather?
I'm in Texas people!
Wait five minutes,
it'll change.


I mean,
Half the stuff on there you cant believe anyways.
If ONLY you knew all the lies they feed us.
It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't leave me feeling depressed or sickly.
I wish they had to say something nice for everything they say bad.
I'm going to start my own televised news station.
I will only talk about good things.
And if the weather sucks,
I just wont tell it that day.
I will also tell jokes.
A lot of jokes
Yep Yep.
Its going to be awesome

3 comments:

caihay said...

I cannot STAND watching the news! I hate it! It scares me for my future and leaves me feeling depressed!

Dianne said...

i like watching CNN but i kinda agree with you here...if it will only talk about good things...

nice post :-)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I hate watching the news. It just ends up making me depressed. Ignorance is totally bliss.