Saturday, March 6, 2010

3 - 06 - 10

my mom took the picture above this morning at sunrise.
Lately I've been so depressed and lonely and all I do is sit in the house.
Which just gives me more time to relish in what has been going on in my life.
So this afternoon, I jumped in my jeep with nothing but my book and drove.
I decided I need time alone (away from my mother and my little puppy who is as needy as a new born baby.).
I didn't get far before I realized I didn't really want to be alone,
I just needed to get out of the house.
I ended up going home and picking up Harley and taking him to meet my friends Daylon, and Ryan at Daylon's house.
Harley has had an eventful day.


Now,
I'm home.
But I am going to make Daylon come pick me up and take me to do something.
Probably go sit in a park and talk.
I love having guy friends.
They are the best people to talk to.
Especially Daylon,
we have been friends since we were ten.

No comments: