Thursday, April 30, 2009

RENT!

OH YES!!!
I knew my mom was planning something when she made me go to my friends house while she went to work instead of taking me home.
Saying that she wanted me closer to her job so she can hurry up and pick me up and we can go to Houston.
When I asked "why?",
her answer was because "We were going to downtown Houston to eat with a bunch of her friends then hurrying back so she could make it to dress rehearsal."
yeah.. right...
When I tried to ask "Why don't we just eat in town?"
her response was "Brooke, stop asking questions."
well, I make not be the smartest cookie in the jar, but I'm not dumb.
After she picked me up and we drove to Houston, she drove to this law office building...
I was a bit confused as to what exactly was going on until I saw Jeff Coletta,
She dropped me off and said to have a good time!
I look over and Jeff pulls RENT! tickets out of his pocket :D
oh it was amazing!
below is the set
The show left me speechless!
I was so happy that I got to see it!
Since it recently retired from Broadway I thought I'd never get to see it!
I mean REALLY get to see it!
Not only did I see it, but I saw it with freaking ANTHONY RAPP and ADAM PASCAL!
From the original cast and movie.
below I have my hand around there names
I want to thank my mom for buying AMAZING tickets,
so close to the front!
and Jeff for being my lovely date!
I laughed, I cried, I screamed, I sang.
it was ... amazing!

No comments: