Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Dorien,

Within my last two weeks in Germany I got together with one of my favorite Herrnhut friends, Dorien Scheltens.
Our friendship originally spawned from the fact that she wanted to take my picture so it seemed fitting to have a photoshoot :)
Here is me, through the lens of Dorien...










Since this lady who is amazing with a camera often seems to keep herself out of the spotlight I decided to shine it on her for a quick second...

this is Dorien Scheltens.
She has impeccable style
gives amazing hugs
and makes the best cookies in the World.
She is about to head off to Nepal to work in a cafe down there so send your prayers her way!
You can check out her blog here

See more of my photoshoots by Dorien here, here, here and here

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the origami pictures..