Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What a day, What a day

A few things happened today.

1. My shop now has a little button on No Model Lady that the lovely Michele made all by herself & surprised me with. She is truly the sweetest.

2. I was feature on Kenzie Faith's blog in the blog love feature. She also said that I was one of the first blogs she followed when she started her blog, which came as a complete shock to me. She is one of my favorite bloggers & I was super flattered.

3. I got my package from forever21 in! I got a new sweater & skirt for the mission & a new jacket since Germany is suppose to be cold.. boo!
But whatever, at least I have a super hot new jacket!

4. It finally sunk in that in five days I will be off to live in Germany...
& when it did sink in, this is what I looked like....

If you are new here,
WELCOME!
take off your shoes & stay awhile.
I love new friends.
Drop a comment.
Click the follow button, or follow me with blog lovin
I'd love to check your blog out too :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

found ya on kenziefaith girl! I love her for sure ;) these are such cute photos! such a comfy outfit. germany sounds amazing!!

xoxo

Laura Mullins said...

ooo, germany sounds awesome!! i saw your blog on kenzie faith, which is why i'm here. you're both wonderful (:

Ms.Fashionista said...

Love the cute shorts and plaid!

Check out my new giveaway too!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xxx