Sunday, April 24, 2011

questions!

Brooke! I'm new to your blog! Why are you in Germany!?
I just moved here! I came to Germany about two weeks ago tomorrow & last Saturday I arrived at school. I am doing a DTS (discipleship training school) with YWAM (Youth With A Mission). I'm living here for a few months & then I'll be doing an outreach for a few months.

How long will you be away from the states?
6 months... maybe longer ;) Who know's, I may just move haha.

Brooke! You've been at school for a whole week!!! Why haven't you at least shown us where you are living???
That's going to be in the next post ;) but I will say, its in Herrnhut Germany & its a little place called The Water Castle.

if any of you have any more questions just let me know!
Write them in a comment below or email me.
I love questions & I love my followers to be able to know me.

No comments: