Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Brunch


Yesterday afternoon, after a well deserved nap we had an Easter Dinner/ brunch thing.
About six of my roommates cooked & put together this fantasic mexican feast!
It was awesome cause I definitely missed my mexican food!
We had it in the courtyard of Jesus House, a local church & also where a lot of YWAM staff live.
It was a lovely picnic outside, & an amazing way to spend Easter.
Just fellowshipping with new found friends, & laughing & smiling & sharing stories of back home.
Making flower headbands & talking about how much we love it here, where we've been & where we want to go on outreach.
After eating & all pitching in to help clean up, we walked across the street to the ice cream stand & all got some desert.
it was a beautiful day.
Then, because of the beautiful day, we decided to have a photoshoot outside....
I'll show you those pictures after lectures though, gotta run!
I'm late

No comments: