Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thankful Tuesday's

The things I am thankful for today:


1. Texas Weather
I know! I know! This is the number uno thing I complain about in all of the World! But this week has been nice. It was a nice and hot day when I was feeling Summery, a rainy day yesterday when I just wanted to stay in bed & pig out & watch chick flicks, & today a nice cool, breezy day that is soothing my soul.

2. A Twisted Fairytale
Today I decided to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. Meg is such a talented writer & her blog is amazing, I could sit & read it all day! I started going further back in her archives reading her wonderful posts & honestly, I felt like the biggest bi-polar freak! Within twenty minutes I had laughed so hard I almost fell off my bed, been so mad at her step mom I was ready to fly to Utah & kick her step mother in the knee & I had cried so uncontrollably about the way she talks so beautifully about her mother that has past, that my mother thought I was having a melt down of some sorts.


3. The Romantics Soundtrack





I'm not quite sure how I feel about the movie but the soundtrack changed my life. Unfortunately I couldn't find all the songs on the Internet or itunes but here are a few.

No comments: