Sunday, February 20, 2011

favorite birthday wishes

One of my best friends (frankie) who now lives in Utah wrote me my favorite birthday wish this past Thursday.
I thought I would share.

"So, there's this girl, and she's just so dang cool. She's my best friend, my lovely wife, & that one person you can talk to about absolutely everything.
We have painted her entire front room & almost all ourselves, dressed up as gangstas to avoid rape, taken multiple photo shoots, spray painted an old "haunted house", dressed up as the World's most ridiculous superheroes and walked all over town, played halo and wow for hours and yelled at intimate objects the whole time, & ssooo many amazing things I can't remember. I sure do miss her. She's an adult today, I hope she has the best birthday in the whole World :)"

No comments: