Monday, January 31, 2011

"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."


I don't talk about my mother a lot because, if you know me, I'm usually always upset with her about something or another, & I'm pretty positive she is the reason that at the age of seventeen I already have five grey hairs. Even as I type this I've told her to hush at least twice because I cant concentrate on what I am writing & listen to her yap. But let me tell you something about this woman, She is the strongest lady I know. She has single-handedly gotten me through the roughest times of my life & she is my everything. She means everything to me & who I am, who I will become is all because of her. Every day I become more like her. I used to think of that as a curse, but it is a beautiful blessing.

Happy Birthday Mom

1 comment:

No Model Lady said...

SO sweet!! I'm sure this made her day. It would've made mine!