Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Followers, Old Followers.

It seems we've recently gotten some new blog friends here at Diet Brooke With Lime.
So I just wanted to say...
You guys see me raw,
See me bare.
I tell this blog things,
I tell you guy things that.. I don't really tell anyone else sometimes.
You guys know my life, sometimes as well as my best friends.
When I feel like I cant tell anyone else, sometimes I just come here.
A lot of the time I have no idea who I'm talking to.
Sometimes I feel like I'm just talking to myself.
I cant tell you how excited I get when I see a new follower, or a new comment.
Its like someone is saying, "I care whats going on with you, & I want to how you're doing".
& to feel like a complete stranger is that interested in my life makes my day.
So don't think you go unnoticed or unappreciated.
I love all you guys & don't be shy to come around, talk to me, email me (dietbrookewithlime@hotmail.com), leave comments, or ask me to follow your blog back, cause you know I will! :)

1 comment:

missijay said...

ohh hii, here's the deal:; ii lovee your blog. :))