Monday, August 23, 2010

Sick Days!

I've been sick the last two days.
I THANKFULLY had the day off today unexceptedly!
At first it was great, for a little bit. An excuse to not have to clean my room or do chores around the house after my 8 to 8 shift Saturday.
My body felt like someone had used it for a punching bag, but I can deal with body soreness (I was a dancer for 14 years... nuff said),
I had a slight fever,
A little sinus headache but nothing some strong meds couldn't help with.
But my throat has gotten more & more sore (I CANT deal with throat soreness)!
This morning I woke up miserable!
& My momma brought my some ding dong's which made me feel better :)

{excuse my sick face, unbrushed hair, lack of make-up & bad quality (they were taken with my webcam)}
So I've been laying in bed for the last two days & as much as I enjoy being lazy, I wish it was at my own will.
& NOW my mother is going to watch "Eat, Pray, Love" WITHOUT ME!
kill me now
On another note,
This song has inspired me to learn to play the piano.


No comments: