Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dear True Love,

Lets just run away together.
Life is crazy, & You have responsibilities & so do I.
I'll try & back out, & say I have work, or school but don't let me.
Lets lay on the beaches in Mexico, Lets kiss under waterfalls, Lets sit on the pyramids in Egypt & lets climb Mount Everest.
& When we have children they will see how much we love each other & they'll want what we have.
& we will know that after watching us they wont want to settle for less.
I don't know where you are in the World.
If I've already met you (which sometimes I think I have), or if I haven't.
If you're reading this now, or not.
I know these are the best days of my life & I really try to enjoy them as much as possible, but
All I know is until I'm wearing your shirt, humming love songs, barefoot in the kitchen fixing you your favorite breakfast because I know you are going to have a long day of work that day,
life just feels incomplete.

No comments: