Monday, April 19, 2010

and one day I'll be fearless

Oh how I wish I could follow this advice,
But for me the unknown is what scares me the most.
Like when I was going to get my tattoo,
(which I'm still working on TWO months later, stupid people)
the pain isn't what freaked me out.
I was aware it was probably going to hurt,
I can handle pain.
What frightened me was the fact that, besides painful, I didn't know how it would feel.
Would it tickle (probably not)
Would it hurt a LOT,
Would it hurt a little.
No one could really tell me either because for everyone its different.
Everyone has a different tolerance.
And that's what frightened me the most.
I guess my life goal is to stop being afraid of the unknown.
p.s.
go to the blog address at the bottom of the picture,
good stuff!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I hear you! As much as we'd like to follow this saying...it really is a matter of anticipation sometimes I guess. Am I making sense? hehe.

I do hope you'll be able to get your tattoo if that's really what you want :-)