Friday, March 12, 2010

It shoots fine on every other day of the week too

I used to never want a tattoo.
I loved tattoo's,
I just didn't think they were my thing.
Over the years I've changed my mind.
But I still don't think I'm ever going to want a BIG tattoo.
It just doesn't fit who I am.
I'm not really someone who is ever going to have
a huge sleeve on there arm.
I'm not against them,
like I said,
it just doesn't fit who I am.
The tattoo's I want each have a symbolic meaning
and are in places that aren't easy to see.
So when I'm a grandparent
and wrinkly
{yuck}
They will be easy to hide if I no longer want to show them.
BUT!
If I ever did get a pretty big tattoo,
I would definitely get this one.
I love it.
I grew up watching westerns with my grandparents
and at a young age I fell in love with the female
heroins in there pretty dresses
hiding there guns in there garters,
and I knew I wanted to grow up and be just like them.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That tattoo so reminds me of the western movie Bad Girls...have you seen it? It actually has Drew Barrymore in it! Anyway, I LOVE that movie and if you haven't seen it, you really should!