Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear late nights, I haven't missed you like I thought I would

Late nights have been my life lately.
I do not understand it, nor do I like it. I have suffered from insomnia even as a baby. But as I've gotten older I've been able to help monitor it a little with sleeping pills. But back in the day I used to never sleep and never wanted too. But that was back when I had a life and I was always hanging out with my best friends and partying all night. Now my friends have moved away or are in relationships that take up there time and I have a dog who is like an actually baby human being, who I spend most of my time taking care of. The last few nights I haven't been able to sleep a wink until around twelve in the afternoon and even then I only get a few hours. My sleeping pills have lost all effect. I've been suffering so heavily from health problems, my rest was the one thing keeping me going. I'm praying for an amazing recovery, my mom is talking "doctors", yuck! I'm hoping that once I get out of the house for the first time in forever this coming week I will start to feel like my old self again.

No comments: