Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill-in-the-blank Friday

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be: Figure Skating because i've always wanted to become a figure skater and I think its beautiful.
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take: A boat, knife, and a whole lot of fruit! I love fruit!
3. Squirrels: Are cute but be careful, they bite. I know from experience.
4. I'd rather hug a hobo everyday, than eat meatloaf everyday.
5. I am excited: about my tattoo.
6. I should really be: Probably cleaning up. There is a lot of little fuzzies and stuff on the carpet and i've been needing vaccum for awhile now
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is: When everything is going right (which right now, it isn't. But I'm so lucky for what I have and I know everything will be fine in the end.)

WANT TO PLAY ALONG?

No comments: