Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swinging my life away, with you.

Me and my mother have been having the best times in this past week I've been home.
Like yesterday,
we went and swung at this park we found by our house until it got dark...

today was fun as well!
But I kinda accidentally cut my bangs...
does it look okay?
And then I drove to Baytown so me, Cody, Rach, and Amber could go and get some sonic for my last night in town!


I've been having such a great time since I've been home!
Its kinda hard to leave again.
BUT
I'm SO excited.
For those of you that don't know,
tomorrow is Chellce's sweet 16!
So I'm gonna go crawl in bed with her in the morning and then we are going to get her license and her nose pierced.
Then bright and early Thursday morning we are going to catch a plane go to Yellowstone National Park for a week for her 16Th.
I feel so blessed to have a friend that over EVERYONE else would choose me to go on an awesome trip like this with.

No comments: