Thursday, July 2, 2009

keeps getting better and better


"God doesn't give you the people you want,
instead He gives you the people you need.
To teach you, to hurt you, to love you, & make you exactly the way you should be"

It took me forever to learn that,
But I'm very happy about how I've turned out.
I've been hurt, by people I didn't want to be hurt by.
I've been loved by people I didn't want to be loved by.
I've learned lessons from people I didn't want to learn from.
But I wouldn't want to be anyone else.
I've learned from every mistake I've made.
And I've only become a better person for it.
And I'm only sixteen.
I have so many other lessons to learn!
And each one is going to be easier to learn.
Because everyday I learn how to make better decisions and keep myself from getting hurt.
I'm very thankful.

No comments: