Saturday, May 16, 2009

Perfect Day

Yesterday was the perfect day!
Sunny, breezy.
beautiful beautiful day.
I went out to sun bath around 3,
(I'm starting to look like a ghost)
and after that I just couldn't stay inside,
I ended up working on my choreography outside all afternoon on our balcony


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.... and of course... I got camera happy.

(I cant help it! {sorry for the face, no make up})

But besides for it being so beautiful outside, I felt good about myself,

because I was VERY productive (which doesn't happen often)

My day consisted with working out for a couple of hours, working on choreography, getting my 15 minutes a day of sunlight (which turned into MUCH longer), rearranging furniture, cleaning the house, and much more..

I got done everything I wanted to get done (which also never happens)

and I was in bed by 1am (I'm turning into such an old lady.)

but I got up at 7 this morning and went for a run and now I'm writing this blog, I feel another productive day coming on :D

I'm about to go shower then I'm off to rehearsal for "Godspell".

see you later guys,

I hope you have a gorgeous day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Julia McAlpine said...

Sounds so wonderful! I love feeling productive and relaxed simultaneously; it's hard to accomplish a lot of the time though!
Have fun with Godspell! I was in a production of that two years ago and had a blast :)