Monday, April 20, 2009

a couple of things


50 things about me



1. Right now I am eating ice cream for breakfast, There are people mowing our apartment building and the noise is driving me crazy, the song "hot child in the city" is randomly stuck in my head for no reason at all.




2. I'm a veggietarian (hehe I love Frankie, and yes. I know I spelt it wrong)




3. Sometimes I talk to myself. But only when i'm by myself




4. If it rains, I go dance in it.




5. I tend to drink too much water, just cause when i'm done drinking it i get to eat the ice.




6. I'm always cold.




7. I wish I could pull off the bangs that go straight across...




8. I wish I could pull off bright red lipstick




9. I twitter way too much. I think it annoy's Rachel. hehe



10. ballet is beautiful. I want to be a ballerina. But I doubt I have the drive.



11. Trailer trash disfunction cracks me up. My guilty pleasure is "Jerry Springer".



12. I've danced since I was 3.. thats 13 years... WOAH!



13. I had my future worked out. Now I don't know what i'm gonna do or where i'm going to college. I'm living it day by day.



14. I want a puppy so bad.



15. I always have tension in my neck and my shoulders always need to be rubbed.



16. http://www.taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/ is the best blog ever. I love this couple, there so cute. If I grew up to be just like these two I would be BEYOND happy. I would love to go to Julliard, and have amazing style, and get married to a cool guy who builds forts with me in our livingroom and takes loads of pictures with me, and goes on endless adventures with me, living off our polaroid camera. ah... the life. needless to say. I'm jealous of these cuties! lol



17. Favorite food in the entire world, Peri Wood's homemade burrito's.



18. I enjoy old movies, music, photography.



19. My mom drives a big yellow school bus. And it worries me.



20. last one, I wanted to make this one good, but I could think of anything but,

I love my life. Very much

No comments: