Tuesday, November 15, 2011

IMPORTANT: Broken Arrow

Dear Loves,
its been almost three years since I started Diet Brooke With Lime...
this blog documents so much.
You guys have been so amazing!
I love my followers and readers and commenters
but I kinda feel like I've outgrown my Diet Brooke With Lime stage.
the last few months i've changed a lot and I've been doing a life sweep of sorts.
Out with the old, in with the new!

But don't worry!
I am not leaving the blogging community!
I love blogging and you guys and I cant imagine a life without my blog honestly.
So I've started a new blog!!
New look, new name, new url
Same girl!

follow me over there,
I hate to see my blog without your lovely little picture in the follow section on the sidebar!
Broken Arrow will be my full time blog now.
I will no longer be running Diet Brooke With Lime but I will keep it open for nostalgic sake..

No comments: