Friday, June 10, 2011

Mini Outreach: Thursday & Friday

(me knitting by Rebecca Lozano)
Thursday we went to a cancer hospital and just offered people prayer. it was really amazing. It was great to see the peoples faces change. When we walked in it just felt so depressing and when we left everyone seemed so hopeful, which is what was most important to me, to bring hope and happiness, even in the worst situations.
Friday morning we packed up the van and started the drive back. We had a few fun stops on the way, like to take group pictures.
and to drink extremely unsafe mud puddles in this giant crater looking thing we found.
and to eat at TGIF in a mall in Budapest Hungary.
When I got back to the castle I stunk, I had wore the same clothes a couple times before and I couldn't remember the last time I brushed my hair but I felt so... refreshed. I'm very much looking forward to the big outreach.

No comments: