Monday, March 21, 2011

DTS Pro's & Con's

pro's:
+ It is going to make the time fly till I get to see boyfriend again (I get home at the end of September & he gets leave in October {its been over a year since I've seen him. Oh military life})
+ Umm.. its an opportunity of a life times! Who doesn't want to take on the World!?
+ I know I am going to have fun.
+ I get to make tons of cool friends
+ I get to see the World
+ I get to have an adventure
+ I get to do all these things with my best friend Rachel
+ I'm going to learn how to be an adult & fend & take care of myself
+ I get to do all the things I've always wanted to
+ The most important thing; I get to help people who cant help themselves. I get to share Jesus with people of different cultures.

Cons:
+ I'm going to miss my mommy! (first time away from home)
+ I'm going to miss my puppy!!!! so so so so much!
+ I have to postpone college for 6 months
+ I'm not going to get to move into my apartment yet
+ In fact, I'm not going to get to do anything decorating or decor wise... for six months... I wont have my own room. Do you know how horrible that is!? I rearrange my furniture every other month! I neeeddd my decor space. I must have it... I have to have it...
+ What I'm doing probably isn't the safest thing... but I'm not really scared.

Okay.. I know I shouldn't be doing a pro's & con's on this awesome opportunity & my con's list looks pretty weak compared to my pro's list but that's a good thing.
I needed to see it all written down.
Now I'm excited...
but I still am going to miss my mommy & puppy...
20 days till take off

1 comment:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

It will be SUCH a great adventure!