Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 Confessions

{via}

1. I'd prefer to watch cartoons over mostly anything else. Scooby Doo, Veggietales, Sesame Street are the best. I also kinda get a kick out of educational toddler shows that play in the early morning, like Word World & Dinosaur Train... as you can see I've been a nanny for too long.

2. I drink at least 240 bottles of water a month.

3. I'm always craving real, homemade, Mexican food. always.

4. When I was a child, my mother used to hang all my old balloons from birthdays & ect on my wall after they deflated. She says its because when they starting losing air I would get really sad & even cry on occasion & constantly refilling them with air could get expensive so she just tacked them to my wall & it seemed to make me happy.

5. I set a picture of Amanda Adam's abs as my phone background when I need inspiration to workout & eat right. Whenever I think about getting that ice cream I just look at my phone & the "no thank you" comes easier.

6. I cannot drink room temperature water without spilling it all over myself. I don't know why, its uncontrollable really.


what are your six confessions?

No comments: