Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Take enjoyment in my pain

This is what I've been looking at for the last few days.
& what glorious feat have I accomplished?
Not a one.
despite the fact that my computer has been sitting in my lap the majority of the last four days (when I wasn't getting my 12 hours of sleep a day. Of course.) I haven't even blogged.
I feel like a bum.
No, No.
Worse than a bum.
A lazy good for nothing loser.
I'm surprised I don't have bed sores.
seriously.
------------
Well, for your enjoyment I took pictures of my reaction when I found out my mother fixed my speakers on my laptop
yeah.. pretty embarrassing... I don't exactly know why I'm posting this. If you check back later & half of the post is missing you'll know I developed some sort of self-respect.
In honor of this awesome occasion though here is some music for your listening pleasure.
*Sigh*
Don't you want an pet elephant to follow you around?
Well...
I do.

No comments: