Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Years Plans

{via}
So lovely blog followers,
what are your new years plans?
Do you have any good recommendations because I have NO idea what I should do.
& the one person I really want to spend it with is in Korea & I cant exactly catch a plane to be with them.
Suggestions would be so awesome! Especially from creative people like yourselves. You guys always have the best ideas!
--------------
Also I was thinking about starting like a mailing club in the new year.
Where me & whoever else wishes to participate could mail each other things.
letters, goodies, baked goods, pictures, ect.
Whatever we wish.
If you would like to join in let me know in the comment section below & email your address to dietbrookewithlime@hotmail.com
I think this should be fun :)

No comments: