Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sunday Beach Day

Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm late.

But I wanted to show my good friend Bryce the last picture on here before I posted it on the interweb & I haven't been able to talk to him the last few days.

My mom's good friend was taking her two daughters to the beach the Sunday, & I must admit.
I had a great time.
& It wasn't even that humid!
(which is normally the reason I hate the beach)
We ate, we chilled, we swam.
Good Sunday.

I made this for my friend Bryce,
He has never seen the Ocean before & I promised I'd write him a message in the sand
He is currently serving our country in Korea & I cant wait till he gets out & moves to Houston & I get to see his face everyday, (I do now.. but web cam isn't the same).
& He gets to see the Ocean for real!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Sounds like you had a nice day at the beach! :)