Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I go out walkin', After midnight, out in the moonlight just like we used to do..

"I'm always walkin'
After midnight
searching for you
I walk for miles
Along the highway
Well that's just my way of saying I love you
I'm always walkin'
After midnight
Searching for you
I stopped to see a weeping willow
Cryin' on his pillow
Maybe he's crying for me
And as the skies turn gloomy
Night winds whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be"

Okay, Okay the cool weather is getting to me.
Sitting on my porch with a little chill in the air is just so peaceful. Especially when the sky starts turning beautiful colors.
My room is a little stuffy tonight so I even opened up my window a crack to let some fresh air in.
------------------------------------------
Today was slow... Just like this entire week has been. I haven't had work or anything.
I kind of like it even though I've been terribly unproductive.
Oops ;)
But tonight me & my mother drove forever to meet up with her friend.
It was nice to go on a night drive though & its always nice to see her friend, cause she is so funny!
On the way home my mom was laughing at my ability to sing every word to a Patsy Cline song & turn around & rap a Lil Wayne song or scream every word to an Underoath song.
But I know she loves that she raised a very well rounded & diverse daughter, she reminds me that she is all the time :)
--------------------------------
on another note,
I love this song.
I saw it on Meg's blog & thought I'd share in case you don't follow her.


I'm also in complete love with their other song 5 Years Time!

Oh gosh, I think these guys are about to take over my musical life

good night gorgeous's.

No comments: