Monday, April 26, 2010

Letters/ I hate the Devil

Dear this weekend,
its like you have magnetic powers dragging me to you. Kicking and screaming the whole way. PLEASE release you stupid powers. I don't want it to be the weekend yet... I'm sure I'm ready for what I've got to do!

Dear devil,
I've noticed how you seem to have made EVERYONE be going through something all together right now which is making EVERYTHING super stressful for everyone. Like these things for instance
-My best friend going through a shocking break up.
-I drop everything to go be with her at her house.
-Her Grandmother coming into town.
-her mother and grandmother are about to leave on a trip right as her brother his fiance and child are moving back in.
-My roadtrip I'm suppose to be taking this weekend with my mom has a new passenger now, I've invited my best friend to come along so she isn't lonely at home (she was suppose to be with her boyfriend this weekend).
-My Jeep braking down because the guy didn't fix it right and we now don't know what car we are going to take.
-I'm about to travel to see someone I haven't seen in 7 months (with my mother and best friend in tow) and I have no idea how they are going to react to seeing me..
-It doesn't help that everyone is being negative about it.
-My grandparents want me to go spend the week after I make my roadtrip with them (there home is on the way back home from where I am going on my roadtrip), and my best friend wants me to spend the next week after it with her in there beach condo in Galveston till her mom gets back, but to be honest, I have no idea what kind of state I'm going to be in. If I am even going to want to be around anyone!
-my skin is still TOO PALE! And since the Jeep broke down and I'm at my best friends house till.. I don't know when I have no idea when I'm going to be able to get color.
-I still don't have a thing to wear or a penny in my bank account to buy anything to wear.
OH DEAR LORD DELIVER ME
I do not think I could be freaking out more!

No comments: