Tuesday, April 6, 2010

54.) Learn to Play Texas Hold'em

April 4Th (Easter),
I spent with my best friend Rachel and her family, my second family.
We had an AMAZING dinner that looked like it was straight out of a five star restaurant.
After the night was settling down and everyone was leaving or going to sleep it was just me, Rach, her younger brother and mom.
Her younger Brother, Lish, came in and asked me if I wanted to play a game.
"What game?" I asked.
"Texas Hold'em" He responded.

We played for hours, and I was so happy to cross another thing off my Bucket List.
Oh and guess what.
I won almost every game,
and by the time everyone gave up and went to bed I had almost all of the chips.
If only it was real money!

1 comment:

Cole Franke said...

I just learned to play this this past weekend. Sadly I was the first one out. But it is a fun game. Lovely blog.

Nicole
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/