Thursday, March 25, 2010

You'll go and I'll be okay,

I can dream the rest the way.
It is just a little touch of fate, it'll be okay.
It sure takes its precious time,
but its got rights and so have I.
- Lisa Mitchell

Today I'm so tired.

Its just been one of those days.
I sent a letter today,
Its already gone but for some reason I'm still thinking like I still have the option to take it back.
Sometimes its so hard to talk to people about things, but it needs to be done.
Everyone needs some sort of closure on things or they will always be carrying it around like a monkey on there back.
You don't want the person out of you life but you just don't know what to say,
if your words will make things better, or make them worse.
And then once you do say everything you need to,
the ball is in there court.
What if they don't want to talk to you back?
What if they don't want you in there life anymore?
How are you going to deal with that?
Are you ready for that?



Have you ever been in a situation like that?


P.S.

The bedroom in the picture above reminds me of how much I need to redo my rooms... urg...

No comments: