Friday, March 12, 2010

My girl crush

Yes, Yes. It is Hayley Williams.
Even if people don't like Paramore's music,
(which, come to think of it, I don't know many people who don't.)
Everyone loves Hayley.
I've never met someone who didn't!
She can dress up and look SO glamorous,
and she can throw on a pair of skinnies and a hoodie and look super laid back (but still fabulous).
She just seems like the type of person who
can get along with everyone.
In example: She is best friends with Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift.
Completely opposite people.
She is so cute and one day I'd love to chill with her.
She seems like a load of fun.
And I'm not even going to get into how talented I think she is.
I'll never stop talking then.



{I'll admit, the first time I saw this I teared up a little}
Man, she even sounds amazing live,
Come on Hayley, have at least one flaw!
P.S.
Below is her tattoo,
the scroll says "shave me".
She said she got it to remind her to shave.
hahaha
I busted out laughing when I first heard that
The singer Hayley Williams from Paramore tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos

P.S.S.
Little Hayley!
Okay,
I'm done feeling a complete stalker.

2 comments:

meg. said...

don't fret; she is my favorite too. if i could be a hardcore ginger, i would dye my hair just like hers.

Sarah said...

Oooh! She's my 2nd favorite
artist(s) to jam out to, 1st being Kings of Leon--who are really hard to beat, in my opinion!

Left something for you at my blog.