Friday, March 5, 2010

3 - 05 - 2010

It feels weird to not have been spending my day online and updating my facebook or getting blog inspiration. Instead I spent my day in bed, with my puppy asleep on my legs, working on the book to the left. I mentioned before that it was taking me forever to get through it and there are a few other books I want to read after this one so I laid in bed and cracked it open. It really is a good book! I just had to really get into it instead of kind of glancing at it from time to time. I made a pretty good dent in it but I'm not finished with it yet. I cant wait until bed time so I can curl up with it again and see what happens next! Apparently they are going to be making it into a movie sometime soon. Jeez Nicholas Sparks! What is this, the billionth book you've written that got turned into a movie?

Lets not forget he wrote "The Notebook", "A Walk To Remember", "Nights in Rodanthe" and "Message in a Bottle".
And the author of two movies that are out/ going to be out any day, "Dear John" and "The Last Song".
"Dear John" just happens to be my favorite book EVER.
The movie really didn't do it for me, but it was still good. They changed a lot of it though, which was sad.

My goal this year is to read ALL his books, even the ones I've already seen the movie to.
Especially "The Notebook", I'm curious to see how different the movie is from his book.
So far I'm almost done with two, and I have fourteen to go (although two of them I'm not two excited about reading because someone told me they were boring, but I'm not going to name those two)

No comments: