Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Everything is changing, nothing stays the same.

Yesterday something horrible happened...
two bad things happened.
But I mostly want to talk about the first one.
I was so sad, at first.
I talked to my best friends..
I went from balling my eyes out to being happier than I've been in a long time...
you wanna know why?
because I sincerely believe that everything happens for a reason.
I sincerely believe if things are truly meant to happen then they will..
and if not, no matter how horrible you may feel now
Something better WILL come along.
pain isn't forever.
And sometimes everything has to change in order for you to be truly happy.
and I know in the end I will be.
I just pray about it and let it go....







and as for the second thing....
two people I dearly love who are like second parents to me are moving away.
its quite sad really.
I'm waiting for it to really hit me.

No comments: