Thursday, June 25, 2009

SHE'S BACKK!!!

Photobucket
My wonderful friend, Chellce is back from her trip to China!
Tuesday night me and Christin (Chellce's older sister) stayed up and made signs for Chelsea and her friends.
We picked her up from the school at 1am.
She didn't know I was going to be there so it was a little suprise.
Then I stayed up all night with her (She slept on her 14 HOUR plane ride),
as she told me all about her lovely trip :)
I'm glad she had an amazing trip and i'm glad she is home.

{mom and dad waiting for there little traveler}

{me and Christin waiting for Chels}

{Me and Chellce right after she stepped off the bus}

{and she marked her spot by dumping her things in the middle of the living room floor}

1 comment:

Hannah B. said...

Aw, that's so sweet! That's the way me and my best friend are. It's so wonderful to have people in your life that you can stay up all night with and talk.