Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
I probably wont blog for awhile.
This is what my week looks like
Tonight- Going to Chelsea's for a sleepover
Monday- Hanging with Chels all day then going to see our friends show. Then back to her house
Tuesday- at 2am going to her school to drop her off, then she is off to China for her school trip and I'm going back to her house to sleep till my mom picks me up. Then rehearsal for Godspell that night.
Wednesday- leaving bright and early for TNT (Texas {youth} Non-profit Theatre conference) till Sunday afternoon but I'm going straight to Alissa's birthday party after I get back and getting home late so I probably wont blog again till Monday.
thennn...
Monday night off to Rachel's to spend the night then to youth Tuesday.
So I really may not blog till Wednesday...
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS! :D
remember that while I'm gone

No comments: