Monday, May 25, 2009

I love her to death


{I love the girl above}
So I have been with frankie,
(she refuses to let me capitalize her name because she thinks it looks like a mans name)
since Friday.
Somehow a random, unplanned sleepover turned into a weekend of fun.
:)
I love when that happens.
But I wanted to post a blog letting everyone know how much I truly love her.
She is crazy and insane and pretty much a lot like me.
haha
highlights of this weekend
1. Randomly deciding to spend the night with no planning
2. Doing are make up crazy (pictures soon)
3. Tye-dying shirts
4. Getting closer to God with my two best friends (frankie and Rachel)
5. Over coming the devil.
6. Burning Zac Efron's face (against frankie's will)
7. frankie and Rachel picking on me in Halo and Cody totally taking over and whipping there butts
8. Wearing our hippie dresses
9. Dancing to techno
10. Sleeping till 3:30 in the afternoon.
11. Taking naps.
12. Reading "He Came To Set The Captives Free" with frankie and Cody.
13. Laying around like a bunch of lazies talking about random things
14. Learning to play WOW
15. Eating ice cream for breakfast.

OH!
And by the way my friends are WAY talented.
go here and watch :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkqn4_xJi-4

No comments: